March 13, 2020
While efforts to contain COVID-19 continue to evolve, The Studio Cafe has taken proactive and voluntary steps to help customers have a healthy dining experience.
Our Cleaning Process
Since our inception, The Studio Cafe has been committed to maintaining a safe and healthy dining environment for our guests to enjoy a great meal together. As “a catering company with a restaurant”, our approach to creating world-class experiences incorporates commercial-grade food safety protocols designed to meet or exceed the most rigorous inspections by agencies that regulate commercial food producers, restaurant operators, and catering companies. All of our chefs and food service managers are ServSafe certified according to the standards established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Because of the very nature of our core business, our cleanliness and food safety standards for The Studio Cafe are considered higher than most (if not all) stand-alone or chain restaurants in that industry.
Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning is the best way to combat this virus.
Disinfecting surfaces is one of the most effective ways to minimize the spread of viruses, according to the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). From dining tables to the buffet line, here are some ways The Studio Cafe is working to ensure a healthy dining experience:
- Gloves as an option on tables to use while getting food off of the buffet line. This is an option for customers, although you do not have to use the provided gloves we strongly encourage all customers to take precaution.
- Hand sanitizer stations at all entrances into the cafe.
- Our buffet serving utensils are changed periodically throughout meal service.
- Operations team– is also held to strict sanitation guidelines including frequent washing & sanitizing of hands, the wearing of proper uniforms including fresh gloves and aprons, presenting utensils to guests when they arrive, and sanitizing of all tables and chairs after guests leave in order to minimize exposure to potential pathogens. These cleaning guidelines have been at the heart of our food operation since the beginning, and are reinforced with our teams before every shift, everyday.
- Arming employees with facts and supplies.
- Supplies – Providing hand sanitizer, gloves and other protective equipment, particularly for those who engage directly with customers.
- Information – Hanna Brothers human resources department communicates with employees about evolving CDC and WHO guidance.
To ensure you always have access to the latest information and guidance, you can subscribe to alerts on the CDC website about the COVID-19 situation that is continually being updated with important information. Transparency is one of our main focuses, and we are committed to keeping you fully informed as the situation evolves. Our goal is to provide a safe place for people to come together around a great meal. Thank you for your continued trust in our team to serve you.
We thank all of our customers in advance for their continued loyalty.
For all updates and news please subscribe to our newsletter.