We use Yelp! Reservations to help us offer the very best experiences to our Studio Cafe Guests. We encourage you to book online, especially if you are planning to bring a large group which we consider 15 or more.
Please note 18% gratuity is added to all parties that are 6 or more.
If your party arrives more than 15 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, you may lose your table to another reservation. We respectfully ask that your entire is ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. If you arrive after your booking time, we may need to delay your seating to a later time to ensure the best possible service to all of our guests. Cancellation Policy: The restaurant's continued viability relies on reservations being honored by our customers, and adequate notice being given for any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
- A valid credit card number must be provided when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is canceled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- The Studio Cafe reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $20 per person for any bookings changed or canceled within this 48-hour notice period. The Studio Cafe reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $20 per person for any bookings changed or canceled within this 72-hour notice period for special events (i.e: Easter, Mother's Day, and Father's Day).
- We will not notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
You can use the below reservation tool to plan your next meal with us.
What to Expect:
- You will pay at the door (tips can be added at this time or left on the table).
- You will be shown to your seat by a hostess.
- The server will take your drink order.
- You will then be shown the entry point for the buffet by an attendant.
- Enjoy your meal and go back for seconds.
(Note: We use Seatings to maximize our guests experiences with us. See our FAQ Page
for more info.)