Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
Are reservations required?
- Reservations are requested and not required.
Where can I make reservations?
- Reservations can only be made online. If edits are needed you can call the studio cafe and speak to a team member. For parties of 20 or more, please call for your reservation.
Is a mask required in the restaurant?
- No, masks are not required in the restaurant or on the buffet line.
What changes have you made to your process post-COVID?
- Our employees have been thoroughly briefed about the CDC and WHO recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We have also proactively communicated our policy that requires our associates not to report to work if they are showing signs of flu-like illness, and to seek medical attention as necessary. We have implemented a “return to work” protocol that applies to any associate who may potentially be exposed to the virus.
- Employees have been instructed to wash their hands at a minimum of every 20 minutes and change gloves.
- All Hanna Brothers employees who handle food are serv-safe certified.
- Hand sanitizer stations at the entrance into the buffet line.
- Buffet utensils will be changed out every 30 minutes on the line.
Are takeouts allowed when purchasing the buffet in a cafe?
- In our efforts to decrease waste, we ask that you take what you will eat and eat what you take because we do not allow take-home bags when purchasing the buffet for lunch, dinner, and/or brunch.
Will the buffet still be self-served at the Café?
- Yes, The Studio Cafe staff is a double-sided self-serve buffet.
- We have also added prepackaged meals that can be ordered for dine-in, curbside, or to-go service to ensure maximum safety for our guests and staff. You can find these meals here.
What are ways we can order?
- Dine in Make a reservation or walk in.
- Curbside- Order from your car & we will bring it to you.
- To-Go- Walk-in or pre-order.