June 26, 2020
While efforts to contain COVID-19 continue to evolve, The Studio Cafe has taken proactive steps to ensure customers have a safe dining experience.
Our Cleaning Process
Since our inception, The Studio Cafe has been committed to maintaining a safe and healthy dining environment for our guests to enjoy a great meal together. As “a catering company with a restaurant”, our approach to creating world-class experiences incorporates commercial-grade food safety protocols designed to meet or exceed the most rigorous inspections by agencies that regulate commercial food producers, restaurant operators, and catering companies. All of our chefs and food service managers are ServSafe certified according to the standards established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Because of the very nature of our core business, our cleanliness and food safety standards for The Studio Cafe are considered higher than most (if not all) stand-alone or chain restaurants in that industry.
At The Studio Cafe Operated by Hanna Brothers our number one priority is the safety of our customers and employees. We have worked diligently for the last three months with our operations team to identify the best way to provide a healthy and safe dine in experience. Here are some ways The Studio Cafe is working to ensure a safe dining experience:
- Social distance decals will be on the floor to the entrance of the buffet line to ensure all guest are keeping the appropriate distance.
- The Studio Cafe Front Of House employees has been instructed to wash their hands at a minimum of every 20 minutes and change gloves.
- All Hanna Brothers employees who handle food are serv-safe certified.
- Each employee undergoes a daily COVID-19 team member screening, which includes a series of questions and temperature check.
- The Front Of House and Back Of House will have an assigned team each day for daily cleaning.
- All employees will wear a face mask while in the cafe.
- Gloves will be at the entrance of the buffet line. We strongly encourage all customers to take precaution.
- Hand sanitizer stations at all entrances into the cafe and buffet line.
- Buffet utensils will be changed out every 30 minutes on the line.
- Protective shields have been placed at the cash registers.
- Operations team– is also held to strict sanitation guidelines including frequent washing & sanitizing of hands, the wearing of proper uniforms including fresh gloves and aprons, presenting utensils to guests when they arrive, and sanitizing of all tables and chairs after guests leave in order to minimize exposure to potential pathogens. These cleaning guidelines have been at the heart of our food operation since the beginning, and are reinforced with our teams before every shift, everyday.
- Supplies – Providing hand sanitizer, gloves, washable masks and other protective equipment, particularly for those who engage directly with customers.
- Information – Hanna Brothers human resources department communicates with employees about evolving CDC and WHO guidance.
To stay in the know of what’s going on at The Studio Cafe, subscribe to our newsletter.