Our Cleaning Process
Since our inception, The Studio Cafe has been committed to maintaining a safe and healthy dining environment for our guests to enjoy a great meal together. As “a catering company with a restaurant”, our approach to creating world-class experiences incorporates commercial-grade food safety protocols designed to meet or exceed the most rigorous inspections by agencies that regulate commercial food producers, restaurant operators, and catering companies. All of our chefs and food service managers are ServSafe certified according to the standards established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Because of the very nature of our core business, our cleanliness and food safety standards for The Studio Cafe are considered higher than most (if not all) stand-alone or chain restaurants in that industry.
When will you resume service at the Cafe?
We reopened for normal business hours on Tuesday, July 7, 2020. We offer dine in service, curbside and to go ordering.
What changes have you made to your process post-COVID?
- Our employees have been thoroughly briefed about the CDC and WHO recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We have also proactively communicated our policy that requires delivery associates not report to work if they are showing signs of flu-like illness, and to seek medical attention as necessary.We have implemented a “return to work” protocol that applies to any associate who may potentially been exposed to the virus.
- Social distance decals will be on the floor to the entrance of the buffet line to ensure all guest are keeping the appropriate distance.
- The Studio Cafe Front Of House employees has been instructed to wash their hands at a minimum of every 20 minutes and change gloves.
- All Hanna Brothers employees who handle food are serv-safe certified.
- Each employee undergoes a daily COVID-19 team member screening, which includes a series of questions and temperature check.
- The Front Of House and Back Of House will have an assigned team each day for daily cleaning.
- All employees will wear a face mask while in the cafe.
- Gloves will be at the entrance of the buffet line. We strongly encourage all customers to take precaution.
- Hand sanitizer stations at all entrances into the cafe and buffet line.
- Buffet utensils will be changed out every 30 minutes on the line.
- Protective shields have been placed at the cash registers.
Will the buffet still be self serve at the Cafe?
- No, The Studio Cafe staff will serve plated meals to all guests on the buffet line to ensure the safety of our guests.
- We will also have a beverage station attendant to make all drinks and/or get refills for guests.
- We have also added prepackaged meals that can be ordered for dine in, curbside or to go service to ensure maximum safety for our guests and staff. You can find these meals here.
Will the Cafe be at full capacity?
- The Studio Cafe staff has cut down capacity to 50% and every other table will be closed off to ensure that social distance protocols are being followed.
- We will have proper signage on the tables that are closed off.
How will social distancing be enforced in the Cafe?
We will have social distance decals on the floor as well as Studio Cafe staff members will be there to remind people to maintain social distance.
Do you have to wear a mask in the Cafe?
Pinewood Atlanta Studios requires that face masks are required to enter the building. We encourage face masks to be worn in the cafe when not eating.